- Item # 54DV37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DSX-8000-MOD
- Catalog Page # 356
- UNSPSC # 41113642
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This cable tester provides accurate certification, features WiFi capability, and can help detect opens/shorts. Can certify cabling up to Cat 8 / 2 GHz.
- Item Cable Tester
- Primary Function Copper Cable Qualification
- Instrument Display Touchscreen
- Data Line Polarity Indicator No
- WiFi Capability Yes
- PoE/PoE+ Detection Yes
- Tone Generator No
- Tone Detection Yes
- Wiremapping Yes
- Cable Length Display Yes
- Distance to Fault Yes
- Pair Tracing Yes
- Endpoint Testing Yes
- Service Detection No
- Continuity Testing Yes
- Opens/Shorts Detection Yes
- Telephone Service Detection No
- Ethernet Service Detection No
- Cable Speed Qualification Yes
- Crosstalk Detection Yes
- Impedance Detection Yes
- Cable Certification Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.