- Item # 5BB61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke 88 V/A
- Catalog Page # 553
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Automotive Multimeter Kit
- Voltage (DC) 600 mV-1000
- Voltage (AC) 600 mV-1000
- Amps DC 60mA-10A
- Amps AC 60mA-10
- Ohms 600-50M
- RPM Range 30-9000/60-12,000
- Temp. Range -200 To 1090C, -328 To 1994F
- Frequency Range (Hz) 199.99-199.99 K
- Pulse Width 0.002-1999.9 mS
- Duty Cycle 0-99.9%
- Capacitance Range 10.00 nF to 9999 F
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.1% +1 Dig.
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Display LCD
- Includes Fluke 88V Automotive Digital Multimeter, No. 3MU86 Leads (TL224), No. 3MU87 Probes (TP220),No. 3MU85 Alligator Clips (AC285), No. 4XL48 Hanger (TPAK) No. 2DPH6 Temp. Probe (80BK-A),No. 5U843 RPM Pick-up (RPM80) 2 Probe Pins, Insulation Piercing Clip, No. 5U830 Case, (C800),No. 4YE79 Holster, 9V Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ATA7AMPROBE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.