Multifunction Calibrator, Voltage Measurement Range: 0 to 300 VDC, 0 to 300 VAC, Loop Supply Voltage
- Item# 6KD43
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-741B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Multifunction Calibrator
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 300 VDC, 0 to 300 VAC
- Loop Supply Voltage 24 or 28 VDC
- Intrinsically Safe No
- Pressure Modules 29
- Measurement Functions V, mA, Ohms, T, P*, F
- Source Current 0 to 22 mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 110 mA DC
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -250 To 2500 C
- Powered By 7.2 V NiCd Battery Pack
- Includes Test Leads, Test Probes, Battery, Battery Charger, and Instructions
- RTD Temperature Range -200 To 800C
- Frequency Source Range 1Hz to 50 KHz
- Frequency Measurement Range 1Hz to 50 KHz
- Resistance Source 0 to 11,000 Ohms
- Resistance Measurements 0 to 11,000 Ohms
- External Pressure Range Dependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure Units Psi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Max. Loop Current 22 mA DC
- Display Multiline LCD
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
- RTD Type Cu10 (427), Ni120 (672), Pt100 (385), Pt200 (385), Pt500 (385), Pt1000 (385), Pt100 (3916), Pt100 (3926)
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, E, L, N, U, C, B, R, S, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage 0 to 15 VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.