Multifunction Calibrator, Voltage Measurement Range: 0 to 30VDC, Loop Supply Voltage: 24 V DC
- Item# 6KD42
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-725
- Catalog Page# 711
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multifunction Calibrator
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 30VDC
- Loop Supply Voltage 24 V DC
- Intrinsically Safe No
- Pressure Modules 29
- Measurement Functions V, mA, Ohms, T, P*, F
- Source Current 0 to 24mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.02% + 2 Digits
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -328 Degrees to 3182 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 1800 Degrees C
- Powered By (4) AA Batteries
- Includes Batteries, Test Leads, Test Clips and Instructions
- RTD Temperature Range -328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range 2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range 2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Resistance Source 15 to 3200 Ohm
- Resistance Measurements 15 to 3200 Ohm
- External Pressure Range Dependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure Units Psi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Max. Loop Current 22 mA DC
- Display Multiline LCD
- Standards CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- RTD Type Ni 120, Pt 100 (385), Pt 200 (385), Pt 500 (385), Pt 1000 (385), Pt 100 (3926), Pt 100 (JIS)
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, B, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage 0.01 to 10VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2PY43FLUKE
Price $4,125.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.