Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator, Voltage Measurement Range: 0 to 30VDC, Loop Supply Volt
- Item# 4GU10
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-725EX
- Catalog Page# 711
- UNSPSC# 41112206
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 30VDC
- Loop Supply Voltage 12 VDC
- Intrinsically Safe Yes
- Pressure Modules 8
- Measurement Functions V, mA, Ohms, T, P*, F
- Source Current 0 to 24mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.02% + 2 Digits
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -328 Degrees to 3182 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 1800 Degrees C
- Powered By (4) AA Batteries
- Includes Test Leads, Test Clips, Batteries, Instructions
- RTD Temperature Range -328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range 2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range 2 to 1000 CPM, 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Resistance Source 15 to 3200 Ohm
- Resistance Measurements 15 to 3200 Ohm
- External Pressure Range Dependent On Pressure Module
- Displayed Pressure Units Psi, In H20, cm H20, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Max. Loop Current 22 mA DC
- Display Multiline LCD
- Safety Rating ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIB 171 Degrees C KEMA 04ATEX 1303X, I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171 Degrees C compliance
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RTD Type Ni 120, Pt 100 (385), Pt 100 (3926), Pt 100 (JIS), Pt 200 (385), Pt 500 (385), Pt 1000 (385)
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, B, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage 0.01 to 10VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.