5 ft. 3" Modular Test Lead Kit, CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V Instrument Safety Rating
- Item # 4CB84
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-TLK-225
- Catalog Page # 566
- UNSPSC # 41111905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through April 30th, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Convenient 6 pocket, roll up pouch includes test leads, giving you a complete measurement system. This kit features comfortable SureGrip™ test leads that provide flexibility when taking readings. CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated.
- Item - Test Lead Kit Modular Test Lead Kit
- Length - Test Lead 5 ft. 3"
- Max. Amps - Test Lead Kit 10
- Max. Voltage - Test Lead Kit 1000
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Includes - Test Lead Kit Modular Test Clips, Modular Test Leads, Modular Test Probe Plunger Clips, Modular Test Probes, Carrying Case
- For Use With - Test Leads Any Multimeter, Clamp Meter, or Test Instrument That Accepts a Standard Shrouded Banana Plug
- Includes Mfr. No. AC220 SureGrip(TM) Alligator Clip Set, Mfr. No. AC280 SureGrip(TM) Hook Clip Set, Mfr. No. AC283 SureGrip(TM) Pincer Clip Set, Mfr. No. AC285 SureGrip(TM) Large Jaw Alligator Clip Set, Mfr. No. TP220 SureGrip(TM) Test Probe Set, Mfr. No. TL224 SureGrip(TM) Silicone Test Lead Set, (6) Pocket Storage Pouch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 30 Days
- Item Modular Test Lead Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4WRE1GRAINGER APPROVED
List Price $144.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.