Mini K Thermocouple Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe, -20° to 300° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 1W503
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80PK-8
- Catalog Page # 602
- UNSPSC # 41112219
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
- Probe Type Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
- Primary Measuring Element Thermocouple
- Probe Temp. Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -20 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -29 Degrees to 149 Degrees
- Probe Connection Type Mini
- Probe Contact Material PBT
- Probe Wire Length 3 ft. 4"
- Accuracy +/-1.900 Degrees C ( +/-3.4 Degrees F)
- Use Pipes, 1/4 to 1-3/8" Dia.
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.