Mini K Thermocouple Immersion Temperature Probe, -40° to 1994° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 4CB72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80PK-22
- Catalog Page # 595
- UNSPSC # 41112219
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
SureGrip™ Immersion Temperature Probe is for use in liquid and gels. Thermocouple junction is protected from tip to handle by an Inconel sheath. Compatible with any temperature measuring instrument and accepts Type K thermocouples with mini-connector.
- Item Immersion Temperature Probe
- Probe Type Immersion Temperature Probe
- Primary Measuring Element Thermocouple
- Probe Temp. Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 1994 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 1090 Degrees
- Probe Connection Type Mini
- Probe Contact Material Alloy 600
- Probe Wire Length 3 ft. 4"
- Probe Length 8-19/64"
- Accuracy +/-2.200 Degrees C (3.96 Degrees F)
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- Use Liquids and Gels
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.