LCD Battery Operated Megohmmeter; Insulation Resistance Range: 1 teraohm
- Item# 5NLK7
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-1550C
- Catalog Page# 572
- UNSPSC# 41113628
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 50 to 5000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 1 teraohm
- Live Circuit Detection Greater Than 30V
- Capacitance Range 0.01 to 15 uF
- Display LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V
- Leakage Current Range 1nA to 2mA
- Data Logging 99 Data Points
- Interface USB
- Features Automatic Calculation of Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI)
- Power Source 12V Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- Includes Test Cables with Alligator Clips, USB Adapter with Interface Cable, Software, AC Power Cord, Soft Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5NLK8FLUKE
List Price $5,500.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.