Insulation Multimeter,1000 nF to 9999 uF
- Item # 45ZA04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-1587MDT FC/WWG
- Catalog Page # 556
- UNSPSC # 41113624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through June 30, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Insulation Multimeter
- Output Test Voltage 50/100/250/500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 0.01M Ohms to 2G Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection Greater Than 30V
- Resistance Range 0 to 50 megohm
- Capacitance Range 1000 nF to 9999 uF
- Display Digital LCD with Backlit
- Max. AC Amps 400mA
- Max. DC Amps 400mA
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 998 Degrees F
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Logging 6000
- Interface Bluetooth
- Features PI/DAR, Memory Storage Through Mobile App, Temperature Compensation Through Mobile App, VFD Low Pass Filter
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Remote Probe, Contact Temperature Probe, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.