Infrared Window, 75mmDia, SecurityKey Door
- Item# 23NT24
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-CV301
- Catalog Page# 772
- UNSPSC# 31242002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Install this ClirVu infrared inspection window to provide fast, safe access for electrical thermal imaging inspections. Full personal protective equipment may not be required, making inspections more comfortable to conduct. Can provide free access with a convenient hand-turn latch or security-keyed controlled access.
- Item Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 75mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size 68mm dia.
- Window Thickness 2mm
- NEMA Rating 4, 12
- IP Rating 67
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 232 Degrees C (450 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 232 Degrees C (450 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 232 Degrees C (450 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Electrical Thermal Imaging Inspections
- Components CV301, ClirVu(R) Infrared Window
- Body Material Zinc/Aluminum Alloy
- Includes Security Key Door
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.