LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -20° to 390° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 5YE64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-FP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 390 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -30 Degrees to 200 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 2" @ 5"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.1 Degrees from 0.0 Degrees to 65.0 Degrees , +/-1.0 Degrees or +/-0.1% Below 0.0 Degrees , +/-1.5% of Reading Above 65.0 Degrees At 23 Degrees Nominal
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0 Degrees
- Emissivity Preset for Food Service Applications
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer No
- Display - IR Camera LCD
- Memory - Instrument No
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type AA
- Resolution 0.2 Degrees C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-1.5% of Reading or +/-2 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Trigger Push Button
- Special Features Easy to Use and Highly Accurate, HACCP Check Lights for Instant Recognition of Safe/Unsafe Temperatures, LED Target Illumination Highlights The Entire Measurement Spot for Accurate Targeting, Hand Washable
- Includes Battery, Quick Start Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.