Dot Matrix LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -40° to 1202° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 2DPJ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-566/NIST
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 1202 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 650 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 30"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.0%
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Dot Matrix LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Alarm Indication High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Data Logs 20 Points
- Includes Thermocouple K Bead Probe, Durable Hard Case, Getting Started Guide In (6) Languages, Users Manual On CD In (6) Languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.