Dot Matrix LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Dual, -22° to 1652° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 29TJ26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-572-2
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Rugged, ergonomic design for tough environments. Takes readings in hard-to-reach and hazardous locations for front-line troubleshooting and preventive maintenance in industrial, HVAC, and electrical applications. Bright, dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -22 Degrees to 1652 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -30 Degrees to 900 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 60"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.0%
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Dual
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Dot Matrix LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards IEC, FDA Laser Class II, EMC, CE Compliance, CMC
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Data Logs 99 Points
- Includes K Type Thermocouple Bead Probe, USB Cable, Hard Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.