Dot Matrix LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -40° to 1472° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 29TJ20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-568 EX/ETL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is also eligible for a manufacturer rebate through June 30, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke® 568 Ex intrinsically safe infrared thermometer is built to make complex temperature measurements in potentially hazardous environments including petroleum, chemical, oil and gas, or pharmaceutical operations. The design is rugged but easy to use. Adjustable emissivity and a built-in material table help measure a range of surfaces. The backlit display shows Min/Max/Div/Avg measurements, and you can easily save data or turn alarms On and Off. The 50:1 distance-to-spot ratio lets you capture measurements off smaller objects from farther away for process measurement and control, motor control, tank farms, and more.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 1472 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 800 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 50"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.0% of Reading or +/-1.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% of Reading or +/-1.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Dot Matrix LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type (3) AAA
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec
- Repeatability +/-0.5 Degrees C or +/-0.5%
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards IECEx/ATEX, NEC 500/NEC 505, North American Approvals, FDA, IEC Class II, EN/IEC
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Data Logs 99 Points
- Includes K Type Thermocouple Bead Probe, Conductive IS Hard Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29TJ27FLUKE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.