Infrared Thermometer, -40° to 1472°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: K Type Thermocouple Bead Probe, Cond
- Item# 29TJ20
- Mfr. Model# FLK-568 EX/ETL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 50"
- Accuracy +/-1.0 Degrees C or +/-1.0%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes K Type Thermocouple Bead Probe, Conductive IS Hard Carrying Case
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type (3) AAA
- Data Logging 99 Points
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Dot Matrix LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response 8.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 500 msec
- Repeatability +/-0.5 Degrees C or +/-0.5%
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F, 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Standards IECEx/ATEX, NEC 500/NEC 505, North American Approvals, FDA, IEC Class II, EN/IEC
- Trigger Yes
- Calibration Certificate No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29TJ27FLUKE
Price $967.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.