Infrared Thermometer, 14° to 482°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: Hard Case, Micro SD Card, Micro SD Con
- Item# 29TJ14
- Mfr. Model# FLK-VT04
- Catalog Page# 761
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Bridging the gap between low-cost IR thermometers and high-priced thermal imagers, this pocket-size instrument blends visual and thermal IR images to show exactly where the hot and cold spots are. Great for electricians, electrical and HVAC contractors, and maintenance/troubleshooting applications. Images can be adjusted from full infrared to full visual in 25% steps. Intuitive interface.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 482 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -10 Degrees to 250 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 43"
- Accuracy +/-2 Degrees C or +/-2.0%
- Emissivity Adjustable
- Includes Hard Case, Micro SD Card, Micro SD Conversion Adapter, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, Charger Set, Lanyard, Printed Quick Start Guide, Analysis and Reporting Software CD, Manual and Quick Start Guide On CD
- Laser Sighting Digital Camera
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
- Data Logging SD Card
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Display LCD
- Spectral Response 6.5 to 14 uM
- Response Time 125 msec
- Memory Removable Micro SD Card
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Standards CFR47, CE, IEC/EN
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Built-In Digital Camera, Thermal Heat Map Blending Overlay with One Button, Blend Digital and Thermal Images to Instantly Show The Exact Location of The Issue, Fully Automatic, Reporting Software, Make Professional Reports, Powerful Resolution with PyroBlend(TM) Plus Optics, View for Tight Spaces, Automated Monitoring Alarm
- Calibration Certificate Certificate of Conformity
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.