Backlit LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -40° to 1022° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 20Z193
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-561/CWG
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 1022 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -40 Degrees to 550 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 12"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.0%
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.30, 0.70, 0.95
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-2 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Includes 561 IR Thermometer, K Type Thermocouple Fabric Hook and Loop Fastener Pipe Probe, Hard Carrying Case, Users Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.