Class II Laser Infrared Thermometer, -40° to 1022°F, Calibration Certificate: NIST
- Item # 20Z193
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-561/CWG
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through April 30th, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The 2-in-1 Fluke 561 contact and noncontact infrared thermometer helps industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals get temperature readings quickly and efficiently, with fewer tools to tote around. The IR thermometer can measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects: you can scan ducts from the floor. Get temperature data without touching motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, wires, and corroded connections. For contact measurement, the 561 comes with a flexible pipe probe, or plug in your Type K miniconnector thermocouple probe (sold separately) to take super-heat or internal temperatures.The scroll-through menu lets you easily adjust the three emissivity settings for more accurate measurements off pipes and shiny surfaces, and access the Min/Max/Dif functions to help you identify trouble spots.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 1022 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 550 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 12"
- Accuracy +/-1% C
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.30, 0.70, 0.95
- Includes 561 IR Thermometer, K Type Thermocouple Fabric Hook and Loop Fastener Pipe Probe, Hard Carrying Case, Users Manual
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response 8.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-2 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.