Backlit LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -22° to 662° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 20AZ68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-59 MAX
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke® 59 MAX infrared thermometer offers accurate, repeatable noncontact temperature readings in a lightweight, compact design that withstands a 1-meter drop. The easy-to-read large backlit LCD shows Min/Max/Avg/Dif, and Hi/Lo alarms quickly show out-of-limit readings. The instrument fits easily into your toolbox to be ready when needed for repair and maintenance checks.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -22 Degrees to 662 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -30 Degrees to 350 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 8"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type AA
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.2 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec
- Repeatability +/-1.0% of Reading or +/-2 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards IP40, IEC 60529, EN/IEC 61010-1
- Trigger Lockable
- Includes Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.