Backlit LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -22° to 932° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 16X949
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-62 MAX
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Small, precise, and easy to use, the Fluke® 62 MAX infrared thermometer is designed as a reliable addition to your repair and maintenance toobox. Clip the rugged, lightweight tester to your tool belt or belt loop: It withstands a 3-meter drop and is IP54 dust- and water-resistant to stay on the job in rainy weather or at dirty, dusty work sites. The 62 MAX captures accurate noncontact temperature measurements from hard-to-reach steam lines, duct, valves, vents, transformers, panels, breakers, compressors, motors, and pumps. The large backlit LCD shows Min/Max/Avg/Dif, and the Hi/Lo alarms give a quick display of out-of-limit readings.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -22 Degrees to 932 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -30 Degrees to 500 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 10"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.5 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.5% of Reading or +/-1.5 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type AA
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-1 Degrees C
- Memory Max/Min
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001, Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features IP54 Rating and (3) Meter Drop
- Includes Manual and Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16X950FLUKE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.