Infrared Camera, -4° to 1112° Temp. Range, Focus Range: 0.15m to Infinity
- Item # 4JNW4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-Ti32 60HZ
- Catalog Page # 626
- UNSPSC # 46171615
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke® Ti32 one-handed smart-focus visual and infrared camera helps you quickly and accurately troubleshoot a scene by fusing IR and digital images. The camera produces crisp, detailed results with its 320 x 240 IR resolution combined with IR-Fusion® technology, which precisely aligns the infrared and digital images. The broad temperature range is useful for electrical and mechanical applications, including switch gear and utility inspections. The large, landscape LCD can show picture-in-picture, full IR, or the blended high-quality image in the field. To make it easier to identify and report issues, Fluke's AutoBlend™ mode lets you make the thermal image partly transparent. And voice annotation and playback are built in, so you can capture specific details to include in the image file. Fluke SmartView® software is included for in-depth analysis, reporting, and data storage and sharing. This ultrarugged industrial and commercial thermal imager also offers color alarms and a field-swappable smart battery. Extend your imaging options with interchangeable wide-angle and IR-Fusion-compatible telephoto lenses, sold separately.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 1112 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 600 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 11.5 Degrees Horizontal x 8.7 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.15m to Infinity
- Focus Method Manual
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 45 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 320 x 240 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.6" High Contrast Landscape Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 640 x 480 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified No
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 60 Hz
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats Radiometric is2, Non-radiometric bmp or jpg
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-3.6 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TI Series
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Includes 20 mm Infrared Lens, AC Power Supply/Battery Pack Charger with outlet Adapters, (2) Lithium Ion Smart Battery Packs, SD Memory Card, Card Reader, SmartView(R) Software, Hard Carrying Case, Soft Transport Bag, Hand Strap, Interactive Training DVD and Printed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.