Infrared Camera, -4° to 842° F, Focus 0.45m to Infinity
- Item # 40PC45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIS50 9HZ
- Catalog Page # 609
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The FLUKE® TiS50 thermal imager/infrared camera offers rugged reliability. Get infrared images that exceed the RESNET resolution standard at 220 x 165 with fixed focus, 1-handed point-and-shoot technology, and detail with a D:S of 353:1. See clearly and analyze faster with picture-in-picture and blending with IR-Fusion® technology. A 3-1/2", 320 x 240 LCD gives you 33% more viewing area inspecting (compared to 3" LCD screen)and you can easily pinpoint problems with a built-in laser pointer. Securely store and manage your images from anywhere with WiFi upload to Fluke Cloud™ Storage. Store thousands of images with internal 4GB memory and 4GB micro SD card. Capture multiple measurement types including electrical, mechanical, vibration, temperature, and thermal all in 1 report and share your results from anywhere, with any team member, at any time with the Fluke Connect® app. The replaceable smart batteries with a LED charge level indicator help prevent unexpected power loss.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 842 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 450 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 33.4 Degrees Horizontal x 25.1 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.45m to Infinity
- Focus Method Fixed
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 80 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 220 x 165 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.5" Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 320 x 240 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless Yes
- NIST Certified Yes
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 9 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 5 MP
- Image Notation Yes
- Removable Memory Card Yes
- File Formats .BMP, .JPEG, .IS2
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending Yes
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features One Touch Gallery, Instant Upload to Fluke Cloud, Connects to Fluke FC 3000 Wireless Series, 5 Mega Pixel Visible Camera, Color Alarms, Standard Palettes, IR - PhotoNotes(TM), Spot Markers, Reflected Background Compensation
- Multiple Lens Option No
- Drop Tested 2m
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TIS Series
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.