Infrared Camera, -4° to 1472° F, Focus 0.15m to Infinity
- Item # 406D31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIX580
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The FLUKE® TiX580 infrared camera is a rugged and superbly engineered 640 x 480 thermal imaging camera. Users can now perform thermal imaging inspections with more confidence and faster results.
• The 240° rotating screen makes it easy to capture images when equipment is in awkward or hard-to-reach areas.
• The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier and more comfortable.
• The rotating screen allows user to make adjustments to minimize glare, and the large 5.7" LCD touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 1472 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 800 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 34.0 Degrees Horizontal x 24.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.15m to Infinity
- Focus Method Auto
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 50 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 640 x 480 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 5.7" Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 640 x 480 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 60 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 5.0 MP
- Image Notation Text Annotation and Voice Annotation
- Removable Memory Card Micro SD
- File Formats BMP, JPEG, IS2, JPG
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending No
- Articulating Lens Yes
- Special Features 240 Degrees Rotating Screen, Ergonomic Design, Lasersharp(R) Auto Focus, Multisharp(TM) Focus Delivers Automatically Focused Images Throughout Your Field of View, IR Fusion(R) Technology, IR-Photonotes(TM), MATLAB and LabVIEW Compatibility, Fluke Connect Smartview Desktop Software, Extended Warranties Are Available
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 1m
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0 Degrees
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TIX Series
- Safety Rating IEC 61010-1: Overvoltage Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- Includes AC Power Supply, Battery Pack Charger, Universal AC Adapter, (2) Lithium-Ion Smart Battery Packs, USB Cable, HDMI Video Cable, Hard Carrying Case, Neck and Hand Strap, Bluetooth Headset, Fluke Connect SmartView Desktop Software Download
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.