Infrared Camera, -4° to 1562° F, Focus 0.15m to Infinity
- Item # 38RX05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIX520 60HZ
- Catalog Page # 611
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The TiX520 infrared camera features a touchscreen LCD with high resolution and on-camera analytics for in-field image analysis. It helps to capture in-focus images of difficult-to-see objects with a 180° articulating lens and LaserSharp® Auto Focus. It also offers SuperResolution mode for 4 times greater resolution, and a filter mode to instantly help improve thermal sensitivity.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 1562 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 850 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 24.0 Degrees Horizontal x 17.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.15m to Infinity
- Focus Method Auto
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 50 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 320 x 240 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 5.7" Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 640 x 480 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified Yes
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 60 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Image Notation Text Annotation, Voice Annotation
- Removable Memory Card Yes
- File Formats BMP, JPEG, IS2, AVI, IS3
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending Yes
- Articulating Lens Yes
- Special Features 180 Degrees Articulating Lens, Responsive Touchscreen
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 1m (3-21/64 ft.)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TIX Series
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Includes HDMI Cable Assembly, Battery Charger, Micro SD Memory Card with SD Adapter and Case, (2) Batteries, USB Thumb Drive, USB Cable Assembly, Power Supply, Hard Case, Neckstrap
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.