Infrared Camera, -4° to 482° Temp. Range, Focus Range: 0.15m to Infinity
- Item # 2HTD6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-Ti10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 23.0 Degrees Horizontal x 17.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.15m to Infinity
- Focus Method Manual
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 130 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 160 x 120 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.6" High Contrast Landscape Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 640 x 480 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified No
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 9 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 0.3 MP
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats is2, bmp
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-5.0% or +/-9.0 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TI Series
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Includes 20mm Lens, AC Power Supply/Battery Charger, Carrying Case, SD Memory Card (2 GB), SD Card Reader (USB), Soft Transport Bag With Shoulder Strap, Training CD, SmartView(TM) Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 40PC46FLUKE