Infrared Camera, -4° to 1202° Temp. Range, Focus Range: 0.15m to Infinity
- Item # 23NT32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TI300 60HZ
- Catalog Page # 626
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The versatile Fluke® Ti300 infrared camera offers exceptional image quality for thorough inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting. LaserSharp® autofocus employs a laser distance meter to pinpoint and precisely focus the target, even behind chain link fences and other obstacles. Visual and infrared images can be previewed on the ruggedized touchscreen display, where IR-Fusion® technology precisely aligns the two image types. To make it easier to identify and report issues, Fluke's AutoBlend™ mode lets you make the thermal image partly transparent. IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation and built-in voice annotation and playback let you capture details to include with the image file. The wireless Fluke Connect® system lets you upload images via your smartphone or Wi-Fi® network for sharing, analysis, and reporting. Fluke SmartView® software is included for in-depth analysis, reporting, and data storage and sharing. This ultrarugged professional IR camera also offers color alarms, an LED flashlight (torch), and a field-swappable smart battery. Extend your imaging options with interchangeable wide-angle and IR-Fusion-compatible telephoto lenses, sold separately. • 240 x 180 resolution (43,200 pixels)• 24°H x 17°V field of view
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 1202 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 650 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 24.0 Degrees Horizontal x 18.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.15m to Infinity
- Focus Method Auto
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 50 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 240 x 180 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.5" Touch Screen Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 640 x 480 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified No
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 14.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 60 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 5 MP
- Image Notation Voice
- Removable Memory Card Yes
- File Formats JPEG, BMP, IS2, AVI (MPEG-encoded), IS3
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending IR Fusion with AutoBlend
- Articulating Lens No
- Special Features GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Download Capability, HDMI Video Interface and Streaming Video Capability
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TI Series
- Includes (2)Lithium-Ion Smart Batteries, Removable Memory Card, USB Cable, HDMI Cable, Handstrap, Printed User Manual (5 Languages), CD User Manual (18 Languages), Soft Carry Case with Shoulder Strap, Rugged Hard Carry Case, AC Power Supply with Mains Adapters, Two Bay Battery Charging Base
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.