Indoor Air Quality Analyzer W/ Velocity
- Item# 1AYG5
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-975V
- Catalog Page# 778
- UNSPSC# 41104008
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Indoor Air Quality MetersDiagnostic tools help control indoor environments and manage energy use, providing automated measurements, data collection, and analysis.Fluke 975 AirMeters• Measure temperature, velocity, humidity, CO2, and CO Calculate wet-bulb and dew-point temperature, outside air percentage, and air flow Automatic compensation for barometric pressure changes Can be calibrated in the fieldRugged handheld devices analyze performance of HVAC systems and measure indoor air quality. Extensive discrete or continuous data logging can be downloaded to PC via USB interface.NIST Certified; calibration certificate included.
- Item Indoor Air Quality Analyzer
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range (PPM) 0 to 500
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 5000 PPM
- Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 90%
- Dew Point Range -47 Degrees to 135 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range 3 Degrees to 135 Degrees F
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2% From 10 To 90% RH
- Air Velocity (FPM) 50 to 3000
- Velocity Accuracy 4% Or 4 FPM
- Display Back Lighted Dot Matrix LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Data Storage 99 Single Point, 25,000 Continuous
- Power Source Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, (3) AA backup
- Includes Air Velocity Probe, AC Charger, Software, USB Cable, Calibration Cap and Tubing, Hard Carrying Case, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 years
- Air Flow Range 0 to 140,000 cfm
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.