Immersion Temp Probe, -40 to 1994 Deg F
- Item# 4CB72
- Mfr. Model# 80PK-22
- Catalog Page# 754
- UNSPSC# 41112219
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Immersion Temperature Probe
- Use Liquids and Gels
- Temperature Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 1994 Degrees
- Probe Connector Mini
- Probe Material Alloy 600
- Wire Length 3 ft. 4"
- Probe Length 8-19/64"
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 1090 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-2.200 Degrees C (3.96 Degrees F)
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.