Infrared Thermometer, -40° to 1022°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: 561 IR Thermometer, K Type Thermocou
- Item# 1PEK8
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-561
- Catalog Page# 762
- UNSPSC# 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This Fluke® infrared thermometer has a bright laser that provides precise targeting while the LCD shows readings.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 1022 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 550 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 12"
- Accuracy +/-2 Degrees F or +/-1.0%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.30, 0.70, 0.95
- Includes 561 IR Thermometer, K Type Thermocouple Fabric Hook and Loop Fastener Pipe Probe, Hard Carrying Case, Users Manual
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type (2) AA
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response 8.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-2 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 6AUD3WESTWARD
Price $99.45 / each
Item # 20Z193Infrared Thermometer, -40° to 1022°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: 561 IR Thermometer, K Type ThermocouFLUKE
Price $322.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.