Handheld Micromanometer, 0 to 16 In WC
- Item# 1CWL5
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-922
- Catalog Page# 778
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Indoor Air Quality MetersDiagnostic tools help control indoor environments and manage energy use, providing automated measurements, data collection, and analysis.Fluke 922 Airflow Meter/Micromanometer• Differential and static pressure, air velocity, and flow readings Min./max./avg./holdDuct shape and size are user-defined for maximum air flow accuracy. Colored hoses help with proper interpretation of pressure readings.
- Item Handheld Micromanometer
- Pressure Range 0 to 16 In WC
- Operating Range 0 to 4 KPa
- Max. Pressure 0.6 psi (0.04 Bar)
- Accuracy +/-1.0%
- Display 5 Digit LCD
- Velocity 250 to 16,000 FPM
- Resolution 1 FPM
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Storage Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use With Air Or Non-Corrosive Dry Gases
- Connection Type Fit 1/8 or 3/16" ID Tubing
- Battery Type AA
- Includes Battery, Tubing, Soft Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.