FLUKE (R) Fluke-3000FC Full Size - General Features Digital Multimeter, Instrument Counts: 6000
- Item # 31FN10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-3000FC
- Catalog Page # 536
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - General Features
- Instrument Counts 6000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.09% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- Capacitance Range 2 nF to 9999 uF
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Duty Cycle No
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging No
- Peak Hold No
- Battery Type AA
- AC Response 45 Hz to 1 kHz
- Interface Wireless
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Wireless Communication
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CSA
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-3000FC
- Includes Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Batteries, Information Pack, Printed QSG, Manual CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.