FLUKE (R) Fluke-3000FC/EDA2 Full Size - General Features Digital Multimeter Kit, Instrument Counts:
- Item # 45GG43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3000FC/EDA2/WWG
- Catalog Page # 553
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Digital Multimeter Kit
- Multimeter Style Full Size - General Features
- Instrument Counts 6000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.09% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 400mA
- Max. DC Amps 400mA
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz
- Capacitance Range 2 nF to 9999 uF
- Duty Cycle No
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging No
- Peak Hold No
- Battery Type (3) AA
- AC Response 45 Hz to 1 kHz
- Interface Wireless
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Wireless
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CSA
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-3000FC/EDA2
- Includes 3000FC Multimeter, (3) AA Batteries, Test Leads, Hook Clips, Sharp Test Probes, Soft Case, Magnet Hanger, CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.