FLUKE (R) Fluke-114 Compact - Basic Features Digital Multimeter, Instrument Counts: 6000
- Item # 2WTK4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-114-NIST-D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This easy-to-use meter has the features needed to diagnose and repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 114 true RMS digital multimeter is designed for one-handed operation and dependable electrical go/no go troubleshooting. It automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, and offers reduced chance of false readings due to ghost voltage. The DMM displays true RMS voltage and current with 6000-count resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. The large display with white LED backlight helps you work effectively in dim, poorly lit spaces.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Compact - Basic Features
- Instrument Counts 6000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.50% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Display Backlit LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Low Impedance Mode Prevents False Readings Due to Ghost Voltage
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes with Data
- NIST Certification By Fluke
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-114
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.