Earth Ground Tester Kit, 128 Hz, 250VAC
- Item# 4JNW2
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-1621 KIT
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Earth Ground Tester Kit
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.15 to 2 kilohm
- Resolution 0.01 Ohms
- Operating Frequency 128 Hz
- Accuracy Intrinsic Uncertainty +/-6% of Measured Value +5 Digits, Operating Uncertainty IEC 61557 +/-18% of Measured Value +5 Digits
- Measuring Current Greater Than50mA
- Measuring Voltage Less Than=48V
- Earth Volts 250VAC
- Soil Resistivity No
- Display Backlit LCD
- Counts 1999
- Power Source (1) 9V Battery
- Standards IEC, EN 61010-1, Pollution Degree 2
- Safety Rating CAT II 600V
- Earth Measurement Poles 23
- Includes Mfr. No. FLUKE-1621 Tester, (2) Cable Reels, (3) Earth Ground Stakes, (1) Test Lead, (2) Alligator Clips, Batteries, Users Manual, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.