Earth Ground Tester, 94/105/111/128 Hz
- Item # 30JZ61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1625-2
- Catalog Page # 557
- UNSPSC # 41113612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Designed with 3- and 4-pole fall of potential and 4-pole soil resistivity testing. Also features selective earth ground rod testing using 1 clamp and stakeless earth ground rod testing using 2 clamps. Features automatic frequency control that identifies existing interference and selects a measurement frequency to minimize its effect; provides more accurate earth ground value. Also calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault to earth ground would see.
- Item Earth Ground Tester
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.020 to 300 kilohm
- Resolution 0.001 to 100 ohm
- Operating Frequency 94/105/111/128 Hz
- Accuracy +/-2% of Reading +/-2 Digits
- Measuring Current Greater Than 250mA
- Measuring Voltage Less Than 20
- Earth Volts 250VAC
- Soil Resistivity Yes
- Display Digital LCD
- Counts 2999
- Power Source (6)AA Batteries
- Standards CE
- Safety Rating CAT II 300V
- Interface USB
- Earth Measurement Clamps No
- Earth Measurement Poles 2, 3, 4 (AC), 2, 4 (DC)
- Includes Cables, Batteries, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.