Double Banana Plug Kit, Black/Red; 30VAC/70VDC Hands Free Voltage, 30VAC/70VDC Hand Held Voltage
- Item # 4XKY2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BP980
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113628
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Test Lead Connector Double Banana Plug Kit
- Hand Held Voltage 30VAC/70VDC
- Hands Free Voltage 30VAC/70VDC
- Max. Amps - Test Lead Connector 15
- Body Material - Test Lead Connector Brass
- Contact Finish - Test Lead Connector Nickel Plated
- Contact Material - Test Lead Connector Brass
- Insulating Material - Test Lead Connector ABS
- Color - Test Lead Connector Black/Red
- Length 1-1/2"
- Operating Temp. Up to 122 Degrees F
- Spring Material Beryllium Copper
- Features Molded with Durable ABC Insulation, Max Rating for Non Hazardous Application
- Includes (5) Red Plugs and (5) Black Plugs
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Double Banana Plug Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.