FLUKE (R) Fluke-175 Full Size - General Features Digital Multimeter, 14° to 122°F Temp. Range
- Item # 6MR05
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-175
- Catalog Page # 552
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through April 30th, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke 175 true RMS digital multimeter is a professional technician's tool that offers precision, reliability, and ease of use to help troubleshoot and repair standard electrical and electronic systems. It measures AC and DC voltage and current, capacitance, continuity, and frequency. Min/Max/Avg records signal fluctuations.Compatible with the Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip™ Master Accessory Set, sold separately.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - General Features
- Instrument Counts 6000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.15% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz
- Capacitance Range 1 nF to 10,000 uF
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Closed Case Calibration Through Front Panel, Ergonomic Case with Integrated Protective Holster
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards EN 61010-1, UL, CSA, TUV, VDE Pending
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-175
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Paper Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PTK3EXTECH
Sale Price $90.95 / each
List Price $127.80
Item # 2ELP7EXTECH (R) EX530 Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment Digital Multimeter, -50° to 1382°EXTECH
Sale Price $219.99 / each
List Price $244.50
Item # 6MR07FLUKE
Sale Price $296.99 / each
List Price $366.75
Item # 2ELP6EXTECH
Sale Price $138.05 / each
List Price $200.00
Item # 6MR09FLUKE
Sale Price $314.99 / each
List Price $389.00
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.