FLUKE (R) Fluke-87-V Full Size - Advanced Features Digital Multimeter, -328° to 1994°F Temp. Range
- Item# 4EB18
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-87-V
- Catalog Page# 681
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This advanced meter works on VSDs, checking power quality, and industrial troubleshooting on motor drives, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment. Delivers accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives and capture intermittents as fast as 250µS. Works in a noisy environment, as well as in high altitude locations. Also tests for continuity, resistance, and diode. Features auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility. Min./max. recording alert captures variations automatically. Include test leads, alligator clips, and 9V battery.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Advanced Features
- Instrument Counts 6000/19,999
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.05% of Reading + 1 Digit
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.5 Hz to 200 kHz
- Capacitance Range 10 pF to 9999 uF
- Temp. Range -328 Degrees to 1994 Degrees F
- Duty Cycle 0.10 to 99.90%
- Display Backlit LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Adjustable Speed Motor Drive Test Function
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, EN 61010-1
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-87-V
- Includes Test Leads,Alligator Clips, 9V Battery (Installed),Printed QSG, Temp Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.