FLUKE (R) Fluke-287/FVF Full Size - Advanced Features Digital Multimeter Kit, -328° to 2462°F Temp.
- Item# 4CPU5
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-287/FVF
- Catalog Page# 682
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Compatible with Fluke Connect™ Mobile App, this kit is engineered to help R&D, maintenance, manufacturing, and design professionals increase productivity when working with electronic circuits and systems. It features a built-in data logger and on-screen meters to track down elusive intermittent problems. With FlukeView Forms, users can document, store, and analyze individual readings or series of measurements, overlay logged data to find cause and affect relationships, create meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report.
- Item Digital Multimeter Kit
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Advanced Features
- Instrument Counts 50,000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.025% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 500 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 1 MHz
- Capacitance Range 1 nF to 100 mF
- Temp. Range -328 Degrees to 2462 Degrees F
- Duty Cycle 0.01 to 99.99%
- Display Backlit Digital - 1/4 VGA Dot Matrix
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Interface USB
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Trend Capture Plots Measurements As Single Line to Help Detect Anomalies
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-287/FVF
- Includes Batteries, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Temperature Probe, Interface Cable, Software, Instructions, Magnetic Hanging Kit
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.