FLUKE (R) Fluke-77-IV Full Size - General Features Digital Multimeter
- Item# 1TFV1
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-77 IV
- Catalog Page# 681
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Digital MultimetersRugged, high-quality meters are designed for field professionals in a wide range of applications.Fluke 77 IV DMMs• Average responding AC measurementsThese instruments have significant improvements over the original 70 series, with more measurement functions and conformity to the latest safety standards. Cat IV 600V safety rating.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - General Features
- Instrument Counts 6000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.30% of Reading + 1 Digit
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 50 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz
- Capacitance Range 1 nF to 9999 uF
- Display Backlit LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response Average
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Battery Door, Ergonomic Overmolded Housing with Integrated Probe Holders
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards ANSI/ISA S82.02.01, CSA C22.2-1010.1, UL, VDE
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-77-IV
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Paper Manual, Manual CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.