FLUKE (R) Fluke-117 Compact - Basic Features Digital Multimeter, Instrument Counts: 6000
- Item # 1GAJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-117
- Catalog Page # 552
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Compact - Basic Features
- Instrument Counts 6000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.50% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- Capacitance Range 1 nF to 9999 uF
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Non Contact Voltage Detection
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards UL, CSA, CE, VDE
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-117
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Paper Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.