FLUKE (R) Fluke-289 Full Size - Advanced Features Digital Multimeter, -328° to 1994°F Temp. Range
- Item# 1EVC3
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-289
- Catalog Page# 680
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke 289 high performance industrial logging multimeter is designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. Log data and review it graphically on-screen to solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Pair with the ir3000 FC wireless connector (sold separately) to make it a part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Advanced Features
- Instrument Counts 50,000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.025% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 500 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 1 MHz
- Capacitance Range 1 nF to 100 mF
- Temp. Range -328 Degrees to 1994 Degrees F
- Duty Cycle 0.01 to 99.99%
- Display Backlit Digital - 1/4 VGA Dot Matrix
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Interface USB
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Low Impedance Voltage, Low Ohms and Low Pass Filter for Accurate Voltage and Frequency Measurements on Adjustable Speed Motor Drives and Electrically Noisy Equipment
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Series FLUKE (R) Fluke-289
- Includes Batteries, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, Printed QSG, Manual CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1EVC6FLUKE
Sale Price $449.99 / each
Price $537.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.