Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 14° to 122°F Temp. Range, 11/64" Jaw Capacity
- Item# 4FFG6
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-773
- Catalog Page# 711
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.Handy calibration tool allows you to troubleshoot and repair 4 to 20mA signals without breaking the loop and mA signals. For PLC and control system analog. Detachable clamps with measurement spotlight illuminate hard-to-see wires in tight, difficult areas. Features data hold and auto off mode. Has 0.2% accuracy, .01mA resolution and sensitivity.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 99.9mA
- Max. DC Amps 99.9mA
- Max. AC Volts 30
- Max. DC Volts 30
- Jaw Capacity 11/64"
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Counts 2400 or 99.9
- Battery Type AA
- AC Response TRMS
- Display Dual Backlit
- Includes Test Leads, Detachable Clip, Mini Hook Test Leads, Instruction Sheet, Hanging Tool with Hook, Loop Strap
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards EN61326-1
- Special Features Source and Simulate 0 to 24 mA DC, Source 0 to 10 VDC, Non Contact DC mA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. for Electronics, 1 yr. for Clamp and Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4FFG7FLUKE
Price $1,398.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.