Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 14° to 752°F Temp. Range, 1-1/8, 1-5/16" Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 300V, CA
- Item# 20E891
- Mfr. Model# FLUKE-324
- Catalog Page# 683
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 4000
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/8, 1-5/16"
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 752 Degrees F
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type AAA
- Safety Rating CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Diode Test No
- Capacitance 1000uF
- Peak Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes Display Container, Soft Case, Manual, Test Leads, Registration Card, Statement of Calibration, WEEE Sheet
- Max. Conductor Size 600MCM
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Backlight
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20E892Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 14° to 752°F Temp. Range, 1-1/8, 1-5/16" Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 300V, CAFLUKE
Price $322.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.