Digital Bench Multimeter
- Item# 2GMH3
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-8808A 120V
- Catalog Page# 706
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 200m to 750
- Voltage (DC) 200m to 1000
- Amps AC 20mA - 10
- Amps DC 200u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms) 200 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.01%
- Counts 55,000
- True RMS Yes
- Interface RS-232
- Frequency Counter 20 Hz to 1 MHz
- Special Features Dual Display
- Display Multi-segment Vacuum Fluorescent
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Resolution 5.5 Digits
- Measurement Functions VAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, and Frequency
- Connectivity RS-232 PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements 2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Setup Keys
- Includes TL71 Test Leads, Line Cord, Spare Line Fuse, Getting Started Guide and CD-ROM with Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.