Backlit LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, 0° to 525° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 3MU88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-61
- Catalog Page # 602
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared 0 Degrees to 525 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -18 Degrees to 275 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 8"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0 Degrees
- Emissivity Fixed 0.95
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer No
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Max.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type 9V
- Resolution 0.2 Degrees C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.0 to 18.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-2% of Reading or +/-3.5 Degrees F
- Memory Max
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Push Button
- Includes Battery and Protective Boot
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.