Clamp-On Power Meter Kit, 1200kW, 1400A
- Item # 1FBK2
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-345
- Catalog Page # 567
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp-On Power Meter Kit
- Max. Watts 1200kW
- Max. VA 1200kVA
- Power Accuracy +/-2.5% Rdg + 5 Digits
- Max. AC Amps 1400
- Max. DC Amps 2000
- Current Accuracy +/-1.5% Rdg + 5 Digits
- Max. AC Volts 825
- Max. DC Volts 825
- Voltage Accuracy +/-3% Rdg + 5 Digits
- Power Factor 0.3 to 0.99
- Crest Factor 1.1 to 3
- Calibration Frequency 15 to 1000 Hz
- Jaw Opening 2.4"
- True RMS Yes
- Data Logging 150,000 Readings
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 50 Degrees C)
- Display Color LCD
- Phase 1
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, 2 Voltage Leads and Clips, Universal AC Adapter, Data Logging Software, Battery Pack and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.