Clamp On Digital Wireless Clamp Meter Module Kit, 1.3" (33mm) Jaw Capacity, CAT III 600V
- Item # 31FN15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-A3000FC K
- Catalog Page # 540
- UNSPSC # 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Kit is designed to operate as part of the Fluke Connect® team of wireless test tools. Connect the a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module to your test point, and view the results up to 20 meters away on the 3000 FC Wireless Digital Multimeter. Use multiple modules for measurements on three-phase systems, as a stand-alone measurement tool, or combine with other Fluke Connect modules as a system for multiple measurements. From short distances, you can even view readings from modules through closed electrical panels.
- Item Wireless Clamp Meter Module Kit
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Jaw Capacity 1.3" (33mm)
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type AA
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Calibration Certificate Available Separately
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity No
- Diode Test No
- Memory Max/Min/Avg
- Peak Hold No
- Bar Graph No
- Display LCD
- Includes Clamp Meter, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, AC Clamp, Batteries, Soft Case, Information Pack
- Calibration Frequency 1 yr.
- Max. Conductor Size 1.18" (30.0mm)
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector No
- Data Hold No
- Inrush Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy 2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 50 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards CSA
- Special Features Wireless Communications
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.