Clamp On Digital Remote Display Clamp Meter, 1-21/64" Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Item # 6GKV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-381/CWG
- Catalog Page # 541
- UNSPSC # 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through June 30, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Remote Display Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 2500
- Max. DC Amps 999.9
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 60,000
- Jaw Capacity 1-21/64"
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type AAA
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Frequency Counter 5 to 500 Hz
- Peak Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, Test Leads, (2) Batteries, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 10 to 500 Hz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Inrush Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Special Features Integrated Low Pass Filter and State of The Art Signal Processing Allows for Use In Noisy Electrical Environments While Providing Stable Readings, 500mV DC Measurement Range to Interface with Other Accessories, One Hand Operation
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6FXH3FLUKE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.