Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 1-21/64" Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V
- Item # 6FXH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-373
- Catalog Page # 541
- UNSPSC # 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through June 30, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 600
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 6000
- Jaw Capacity 1-21/64"
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type AA
- Safety Rating CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes TL 76 Test Leads, Batteries, Soft Carrying Case, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 55 to 60 Hz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Inrush Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards IEC, EN 61010-1:2001
- Special Features State of The Art Signal Processing Allows for Use In Noisy Electrical Environments While Providing Stable Readings
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.