Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 14° to 122°F Temp. Range, 11/64" Jaw Capacity
- Item # 4FFG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-773/NIST
- Catalog Page # 562
- UNSPSC # 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 99.9mA
- Max. DC Amps 99.9mA
- Max. AC Volts 30
- Max. DC Volts 30
- Jaw Capacity 11/64"
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Counts 2400 or 99.9
- Battery Type AA
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- AC Response TRMS
- Display LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Batteries, Soft Carrying Case, Instructions
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Source and Simulate 0 to 24 mA DC, Source 0 to 10 VDC, Non Contact DC mA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. for Electronics, 1 yr. for Clamp and Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4FFG6FLUKE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.